CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: what's up from Preston
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabidpossum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: what's up from Preston Reply with quote

name's Mark. living in Preston. mostly fish Hallville Pond, Long Pond, Yantic and the Shetucket, some local brooks, etc... getting into fly fishing as well. just wanna say hey to all yall.

outta pointless curiosity... any other fishing punk rockers out there in CT? don't know any really in CT anymore (compared to all the crazies I've met traveling). whatever, don't matter. if you love and try to take care of nature best you can that's all that matters. we're lucky to have all we have left.

cheers!
mark // Preston, CT
Rather B. Fishin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a punk rocker. Not a big scene here in CT, but the El'n'Gee club in New London has always been a Mecca here. Haven't been in a while. I live in Farmington. Do you ever ice fish?

-James
rabidpossum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right on!
yeah the Gee finally closed. my band American't played the last show Halloween. but our friends have a practice space called the Orphanage right down the street from there that has solid shows all the time. I'd be there tonight if I wasn't playing an acoustic set at the german club in mystic (which also has been pretty good over the last twenty years, minus some security that don't know how to act). not sure how the scene where you are is though.

never been ice fishing, my buddy wants me to join him this year though so who knows.
-mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: