CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Dog pond or West hill?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heisenberg19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Dog pond or West hill? Reply with quote

Anybody been up to dog pond or west hill? I want to try and get out tomorrow and preferably one of those two places. Havent been to either in awhile. Anyone know about the ice there or what people are catching?
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was out on West Hill today. About 5 inches of ice with people all over. Kind of a slow day. Out of all the people out there I expected to see more flags.
heisenberg19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

5 inches at the shore or throughout? Yea ive been there a few times and that places seems spotty. You know of anything up behind hall meadow damn? Down norfolk rd Torrington?
heisenberg19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

5 inches at the shore or throughout? Yea ive been there a few times and that places seems spotty. You know of anything up behind hall meadow damn? Down norfolk rd Torrington?
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We set up straight out from the launch starting from the beach and down the shore a ways. People were all over the pond today. When we walked on there were quad tracks coming off the pond and when we were leaving a guy was unloading a quad to go out there. I'm pretty positive you'll be fine. I do not know any other ice conditions. I'm not from the area so I didn't drive around.
Egriffin1970

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dog pond has been hammered since early December , with this cold weather I would hit one of the new lakes that just became safe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: