CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: TONS OF TACKLE FOR SALE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joesenko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: TONS OF TACKLE FOR SALE Reply with quote

I'm not sure if there's a way but if you can look in my photo album on this site called tackle for sale I have all the photos up on there if not you can also reach me at joedarrah78@gmail.com and I can send the pics to you [/youtube]

" the order goes 1 my girl and my daughter 2 fishing 3 my guitar with tunes on the radio "
joesenko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry the name of the album is new and used tackle for sale

" the order goes 1 my girl and my daughter 2 fishing 3 my guitar with tunes on the radio "
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

List what you have for sale it may help you sell a few items.

How much for the reaction swim baits - each

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in the tackle I'm selling just click on forums then click photo gallery and in the search box type in "new and used tackle for sale) it should be the only album there. Click on that and you'll see everything I have and I also updated most of the photos with prices I also have a Kistler klx bait casting and spinning rod and a st Croix baitcaster rage rod if you want specifics on the rods email me at joedarrah78@gmail.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: