CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: California Delta rat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
transplant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: California Delta rat Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm Fast Eddie, a Connecticut transplant thanks to Uncle Sam back in 1970. I'm located in the Silicon Valley just a couple of hours from two of the top bass fishing ponds in the US. The California Delta, and Clear Lake. I grew up fishing Crystal Lake, Hokanum River, Hop Brook before it became 384, Connecticut River, Keeney Pond, Times Farm, and many others.

Why am I registering now. I have followed CT Fish talk for several years now. I find it a good source for exchanging of ideas.

I just love to fish. I still have family back in Ct and am considering retiring back there. (I know everybody wants to retire in Florida....and I must be crazy for wanting to leave California........but you know what....I'm a fisherman and all fisherman are a little crazy.)
Tight Lines
Fast Eddie
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Eddie!

What's you top speed, horsepower, and pound torque? Laughing
transplant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Michael.
let's just say "faster than a speeding bullet (hence the name fast eddie) more torque than a Sears wrench, (pretty twisted guy) able to yank 10 lb bass from the thickest cover. Very Happy
TL
FE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: