CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Bantam Lake Open May 24 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BassmasterBailey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put down Benoit and Me please
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught Jim out prefishing for this tournament over the weekend...
nories

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek..I didn't see you out there..how did you get such a close up on me..I almost wore my rhinestone one.but I settled for the black one..it was cold in the morning
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using the zoom lens. Next time make sure the bra and panties match.
hila2006

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
big d

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id like to fish this if you guys would have me...is there any link with the tournament rules...any info would help
nories

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big D..as of right now..we are full..I can put you down on backup..you need a boat or boater that has a tournament ready boat..well just a livewell..lol
big d

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a 20 foot gambler with a 200 merc.
nories

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big D..Nice boat..PM sent
BassmasterBailey

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My partner broke the cable that engages the motor into gear and it is in shop getting repaired, I guess it won't be done till Monday so we won't be able to make it, sorry Jim
nories

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here we go!!!...7am to 3pm...5 fish..large mouth and or smallmouth at least 12 inches..your allowed 1 courtesy..if caught with under 12 inches your biggest fish will be disqualified ..so no small fish..lol..also if you come in with more than 5 fish you will be disqualified..I will be there shortly after 6am please come to my truck to fill out or give me your signature..caus your all so awesome..lol..put your boats in the water and set back far enough so all boats can get in and we will start ..I will have a livewell check..ok..any questions??? The heck with you then...lol..see you all there...Jim
Wanna Fish

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Jim! John and I couldn't make it due to Family and work issues.

Just a heads up! Fished a club tourney there Sunday. The Dock Watcher is a "DICK." Litter and you can expect the police to be called. If you smoke and throw your butt in the water you can expect a serious fine! Not kidding here. The residents are watching with binoculars every thing you are doing and calling the police and DEEP. Park you truck and trailer a little to far to the left or right and he'll be up your ass in a heart beat.

One of our guys beached his boat and walked to his truck with a water bottle in his hand. When he exited the truck the Dock Watcher there flipped a lid because he didn't see the bottle which was now in his back pocket. Demanded to know where the plastic bottle went.

A buddy not associated with my club fish on Sunday and told me the dude went off about the way he parked his trailer and then went off when he drove his boat onto his trailer.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Carl ..thanks for the heads up..I heard people were Being a hassle..and if deep wants to give boaters a hard time shame on them..people don't own the water..they think they do..but they don't..cops have nothing to do with the parking lot..I love the fact they have a private dock at a state launch..that's very confined..now for this dock watcher..it's state property..who does he think he is..we should call the cops on him for loitering..lol..from what I found out..it's not the DEEP..it's the dock watcher..why they should use there own ramp on the other side of the lake..put their docks there
nories

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys again..when you pull up I will have a table next to my truck..sign in,put boat in.and wait..I will be the last boat in..we will pull numbers
nories

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright guys..see you in the morning ..again..pull up to my truck..pay.sign.take number.put boat in and wait for me in the water..soon as we are in we will start
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: