CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Michael, where did your post go?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bountdrinker316

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Michael, where did your post go? Reply with quote

This was just getting interesting. You had a "typo" on here then deleted the whole thread. Rumor has it you were booted from other fishing forums in the past. Does this have anything to do with other illegal fishing activities. And do not try to say you were selling a filet and thought that was ok because it was not a whole fish. You, who have posted on here about nailing poachers in the past should then know what you are talking about. Plus this was a whole striper, 20" maximum so it did not even fall into the bonus voucher of 22-27".....you tried to cover your ass on here but in the end posted something that screwed yourself.....so why should everyone believe you? Oh that is right they shouldn't and that is why you deleted the thread. You should be treated like every poacher should be treated....fined and have your equipment taken away. Poachers hurt the fisheries of this state and every state and should be dealt with with the harshest penalties possible because you damage things for everyone that pays a hard earned dollar to enjoy their fishing, legally at that.
PECo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael didn't delete the thread. I asked Regl to close it. Michael misunderstood a regulation. He understands it now. There's no need to give him any more crap about it. That you created an account just to do so is sad. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created the account to come check this out because it was brought to my attention and I hate poachers with a passion. He lies to you and you believe him. He even screwed up on his posting and blamed it on a typo. Really? The whole fish, not a filet, that he had in his possession was all of 20".....there is no misunderstanding a regulation with that. And every angler knows that you can not sell anything you catch without a commercial fishing license. Maybe you are blind to the fact that he is considered a poacher but not everyone will be. And to top it off, if you are going to fish the waters then you should know your rules and regulations before heading out. It is all available in the anglers guide.
regl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agreed to remove the post because it was going no where productive. I am locking this one as well. I am sure everyone has learned their lesson and we can get back to fishing.

-Regl
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: