CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: Seymour Reservoirs (Naugatuck State Forest)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bbg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Seymour Reservoirs (Naugatuck State Forest) Reply with quote

Just joined because I was looking for some help regarding rules of the Seymour reservoirs that are part of Naugatuck State Forest. Googled and couldn't find much on what I was looking for, but I saw some of the posts on here came up and thought some one on here would be able to help. A few weeks ago went to canoe and fish at reservoir 4 with a friend and a DEEP officer stopped and made sure we had PFDs and fishing licenses and allowed us to use the canoe and fish. Went out again with a friend to res 3 today and a DEEP officer walked all the way down and told us to get out. He said we weren't allowed to canoe/kayak in the reservoir. Confused, I explained that a different DEEP officer let us a few weeks ago, yet he still insisted no canoes/kayaks allowed. First time posting and I'm hoping someone could clear this up or point me in the right direction. On the bright side I managed to land 3 largemouths before we had to get out. Thanks, Buck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: