CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: scovills dam wolcot ct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gilligan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: scovills dam wolcot ct Reply with quote

went out around 5:30 pm had a good hit but did not catch anything better luck next time i think
Ctmrxmas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had moderate luck there this year. I usually get 2 or 3 cookie cutter LG mouths just about every time. I usually catch a ton of Calicos. I see that there is supposed to be trout in Scoville. Is that true or just a mis-print? I have never seen or heard of anyone catching trout there.

Steve
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ctmrxmas wrote:
I have had moderate luck there this year. I usually get 2 or 3 cookie cutter LG mouths just about every time. I usually catch a ton of Calicos. I see that there is supposed to be trout in Scoville. Is that true or just a mis-print? I have never seen or heard of anyone catching trout there.

Steve

Yes, there are trout in Scoville Reservoir. TurtleKiss (aka Kira) even caught one there with a wacky-rigged five inch Senko, once.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i even caught a few rainbow and brown trout there but it has been very slow there i have been going to quassipaugh been doing very good there went there on sat morn caught about 5 lmb all of ok sizes excuse me of my spelling quassi is in middlebury ct great place to fish but u need boat and have to join
Ctmrxmas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Scoville this morning and got skunked for the first time this year. It might have had something to do with the 20+ mph wind gusts blowing me around like a bathtub toy......lol the wind was blowing from the damn, so paddling back to the launch was quite the chore! At some points, I was paddling as hard as I could just to not loose ground! There were mini-whitecaps forming in the middle! Fun times! lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: