CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: 12 Ft Aluminum V-Hull with 55 lb Minn Kota, Battery, etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishin'Fireman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: 12 Ft Aluminum V-Hull with 55 lb Minn Kota, Battery, etc Reply with quote

Looking to sell my 12 ft sea nymph v-hull. It served a great purpose the past few years, however I have a new boat now and don't really need it. Boats in good shape, no leaks or anything, floats great. I have it all registered and bill of sale. Boats located in Hartford county. Theres no trailer for it however it fits easily into the pack of a pick up with your average sized bed no problem, pretty easy to load up and head out.

Also comes with a 55 lb minn kota motor with battery and battery box which shows the charge level, comes with a cigarette plug in on it which is neat. This motor pushed this boat around quite well, great on lakes and ponds, used on the farmington as well and wethersfield cove off the ct river. Motors in great shape as well as the battery. I don't have a gas engine however I've used a friends 10 hp on it and it worked great.

Also will throw in life jackets, air horn, paddles (all needed on the boat) as well as a water proof box which was handy to throw the registration in.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and what you think is a fair offer. I know the worth of it and really don't have to sell it so don't even try low balling me. Figured I'd throw it up here and see if I can sell it to a CT Fishtalker who could get better use of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: