CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Free Rich Z Bass Seminar 7-10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gboutdoors

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Free Rich Z Bass Seminar 7-10 Reply with quote

Not sure if this is in the right forum, so I understand if someone moves it!
Just wanted you all to have the opportunity to hear Rich Z (formerly of Lunker City) Speak about warm weather LMB tactics.

Thursday, July 10th @ 7pm

Join us Thursday night as Rich Z (Formerly of "Lunker City" Fame & Fortune) will be at CTO in Wethersfield with an informative and entertaining presentation Called:

Here's how Rich summed up his presentation for us:

The Heat of the Summer, Dog days? Doldrums?

Heck no!

Rich's seminar will show you that you can catch bass -- lots of bass and big bass -- right through the toughest weather the summer has to offer.

Topics will include:
•The dragonfly bite
•Drop shot fishing.
•Creature baits vs plastic worms
•The BIG JIG
•Fishing pads and slop
•Good weeds and not-so-good weeds.

Call the shop (860-571-8986) to reserve your seat today!

And if you never read Rich's Blog, its worth a few minutes of your time, great reports and cool stories too.
But I can't post the link because I'm new, you can find it, just look up rich Z bass fishing...
Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read Rich's blog religiously and I've learned so much not only from his entertaining stories about his fishing escapades but also from the instructional pieces on his site. I don't know if I'll be able to make it on the 10th but I echo gboutdoors' advice; if you want to learn how to be a better angler, go listen to Rich speak! If his speaking presentation is anywhere near as good as his website, every angler will benefit. His blog site is:

http://www.richz.com/fishing/blog/

Be safe and enjoy the holiday weekend fellow anglers!!
Genesis2245

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone is attending this tonight?
RD54

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were probably 25 people there. Rich had a nice slide show and talked about his approach to fishing ponds. He's a big fan of jigs, big soft baits and swim baits. The best part was hearing him share his history on some popular lakes and fishing from times past. If he does this again, I would recommend it to someone who loves bass fishing. Not a bad way to spend 1 hour. He did record the session on his GoPro. Not sure if Rich will post it somewhere. I enjoyed it.
Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his blog, he often refers to the lake "whose name shall not be spoken". Did he mention that lake or reveal it's mysterious name or location?
PECo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed Rich Zaleski's seminar. He didn't reveal anything earth-shatteringly new, but it was great hearing in detail about how someone else fishes for largemouth bass. And not just someone else, but someone else who definitely knows what he's doing. I've learned more about fishing for stripers in the lower Housatonic River from his blog than from any other source, so I tend to listen when he speaks. Wink

He's just like I imagined he would be. Very Happy My man-crush is still intact. Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PECo wrote:
I really enjoyed Rich Zaleski's seminar. He didn't reveal anything earth-shatteringly new, but it was great hearing in detail about how someone else fishes for largemouth bass. And not just someone else, but someone else who definitely knows what he's doing. I've learned more about fishing for stripers in the lower Housatonic River from his blog than from any other source, so I tend to listen when he speaks. Wink

He's just like I imagined he would be. Very Happy My man-crush is still intact. Embarassed

You didn't get a selfie with him?
PECo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDawg10 wrote:
You didn't get a selfie with him?

Nope. I'm playing hard to get. Plus, he still has that restraining order; 30 feet, remember? I had to sit in the back of the room. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
hila2006

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, cant believe I missed it. I hope I catch it sooner next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: