CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: 10% discount for ctfishtalk members at hipsterlureco.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marchesejack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: 10% discount for ctfishtalk members at hipsterlureco.com Reply with quote

Hey CTFishTalk members! I'm Jack Marchese, owner and founder of a new tackle company out of CT. called Hipster Lure Co., LLC (HLC for short).
HLC is a platform for small bass fishing manufacturers to display their tackle to a wide audience of dedicated bass fisherman. Our sponsored tackle companies are American companies who make fishing tackle the mainstream industry has never seen or heard of before. You can discover your next favorite bait no one knows about with us!
I have been a member of CTFishTalk for about 5 years or so, and although I am not the most active contributor, I am constantly reading reports, and learning new things because of this forum. The anglers on this page are helpful, kind, and unlike most anglers, actually tell others about productive hot spots!
We are a small company, and still being in college I run the operation out of my room, and college dorm. I started this company to show anglers they can still get great products, while supporting smaller tackle companies. These companies don't have the capital to mass produce or market their products, so HLC offers a bunch of free services to help them out. We provide services that cost other companies thousands, but we do it for free, even if we have to eat the cost.
As a way of thanking the CTFishTalk community for all the feedback and tips you provide, I would like to provide something myself. I will provide a coupon code at the bottom of the message, that will give all members of the CTFishTalk community a 10% discount on all items. This coupon will not expire, and you can feel free to use the coupon as many times as you wish.
We have limited products to choose from now, but still cover all the bases with plastics, terminal tackle, and a few hard baits. Our selection may be small now, but with your support we can continue to grow, and find small tackle companies from all across the nation. A lot of these products you won't find on Tackle Warehouse, Bass Pro Shops, or anywhere else.
When we have a new supplier in, I will let you guys know, and you can feel free to check them out. If you don't want to purchase any products, that's quite alright! By liking us on FaceBook, and liking and commenting on our posts you can help us grow without ever having to spend anything. Your like can really go a long way Very Happy . So be sure to tell your friends about us, and thanks again for everything you guys do.
Coupon Code: ctfishtalk
(you will find the coupon code entry bar on the bottom right of your screen in the cart. If you guys have any problems with the code, or have any questions, comments, concerns, or tips on things we can do better, please let me know!)
marchesejack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additionally, if you guys own a small tackle company yourself, or know someone who does, and are interested in selling some baits through my site, contact me personally at marchesejack@hotmail.com
Thanks again, and sorry for the long post!
AVec80X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is local pick-up an option to avoid wasting $$$ on shipping?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: