CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: DEAD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: DEAD Reply with quote

Hit the Fayerweather jetty again Friday afternoon. Arrived around 1:15pm with the same setup as last time and mostly smaller lures.

Lures I played with were the BXM-10, LC-12, XRW-9, SP-9, and chrome FLR-10.

The whole time I spent on the jetty I only got 1 bump on the BXM-10 and landed 2 dinky snappers with the SP-9. Fishing was at its slowest point so far this year and even saw the porgy fishermen hardly getting any hits. I even sat down for a while to keep an eye on the waters but never saw any signs of bait or action, except for the small snappers.

Later I went to check out the ramp. Nothing was active on the surface. Saw 2 usual bunker chummers there who were able to snag a few bunker but weren't getting any hits on large chunks or live.

Last stop was Breezy Point. Waves weren't as bad this time but it was still a bit rough. Tried throwing the BXM-10 and XRW-9 but nada.

Hit the road just after 5pm.

One thing I made sure I did before leaving was call the local game warden to let him know about the snapper brigade out on Fayerweather jetty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: