CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Labor day weekend
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hila2006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Labor day weekend Reply with quote

Hey all, got a couple days to myself this weekend. Looking to see if anyone will be out doing some yak fishing? Gonna be in the local Ellington area, I only have like 4-5 hours on Sunday and Monday to do something so I'm trying to make the best of it. Any ideas of where to go? Got Stateline pond, Kings Island, Crystal Lake, and Eagleville on my list so far. Drop me a pm or reply here if you're interested or have any suggestions.
Thanks

John
Genesis2245

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have some time to go out this weekend. Not much goin on with the wife out of town. Just have to see bout a vehicle. She is taking the SUV with the roof rack so I'll have my j hooks but nothing to put em on just yet. Gonna try to borrow a truck from work if I can.
hila2006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, funny, the wifes out of town myself, that's why I have some free time. Well let me know how ya make out. I might meet up with Peco on Monday so Sunday might be the day I have open.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: