CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Mansfield Hollow Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjshiz3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Mansfield Hollow Bass Reply with quote

My friend and I thought it would be a good idea to check out Mansfield for the day. So that we did. We launched and went right under the bridge we started fishing around and we didn't really catch anything for a couple hours. Then we hit the honey hole. We started hooking into bass left and right. But this one bass felt a little different. When the fish hit It took off taking drag so I knew it was a good size fish and then it jumped and I knew I needed him to get into the boat because it would be my biggest of the year. When I weighed it I didn't think it would be as heavy as he was.

This bass I caught was 4.2 lbs and about 20 inches. It had a pretty nice belly on him for the length he was. My sandal next to it is a size 12 so that gives you kind of an idea on the size but this fish is deff the biggest I've caught this year and is the biggest I've caught since I was 13. Me and my friend plan on trying Mansfield Hollow a few more times before the summers up.
Ten10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Mansfield bass!! But I'm not keen on the sandal. Lol.
hila2006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, congrats on the biggie of the year. That might just be my spot to hit this Saturday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: