CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Husky Jerk in Action!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Husky Jerk in Action! Reply with quote

Friday my bike got stolen from inside the bus terminal while waiting for a bus even as I kept an eye on it, so Sunday I took the bus down to Seaside for a few hours of snapper fishing.

Arrived at Breezy Point around 3pm with my 7'6" rod and 10 lb braid. Brought my collection of HJ-6 and 2 XR-6. Also brought a few plugs and topwaters in case anything started.

The HJ-6 snappers were hammering was the color Tennessee Shad. Tried throwing Glass Pink Clown and Baby Bass but niente.

As tide got lower and lower, snappers eventually made their way out of range into deeper water. I caught close to 20 including 7 northern sennats. Any snappers under 7" I decided to throw back. Whenever those snappers or northern sennats were out there, I'd be nailing them cast after cast while others with their Kastmasters and snapper rigs weren't doing as well. 2 retrieves were that constant jerking like catching chain pickerel and fast retrieve just under the surface. The fast retrieve would get them to hit whenever there was a thick school or a blitz.

Once the tide got lower and snappers were no longer active, I tried throwing a pearl grey shiner FLR-10 and bone chartreuse XRW-11 but niente.

Headed over to the closest bus stop around 5:20pm.
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why were you not with your bike?

Confused

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael, nice job getting into some snappers and sorry to hear some lowlife stole your bike.

Speaking of lowlifes, it would be great to see some photos of the big fish falfreddson got this year. In case you forgot, it's just fishing. It's supposed to be fun, and everyone does it how they choose.
Glenn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike keep the reports coming. Might be nice if fal could impart his wisdom upon the rest of us but he has nothing to say...jealous. Sounds like he lost his job and has an issue with Obama but is taking it out on you. No need for haters :twisted:
ctsalt12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just...why? Why did you bother to write all that?

Also, lets see your cows.
stainless51

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the moron. Seriously, what is your problem and why do you feel the need to post this bs? So if you live close to a bus terminal that makes you a bad person? And if you are passionate about fishing and catch smaller fish that makes you inferior? If Michael had a 17 foot boat youd bash him for not having a 26 footer. What do you fish for? Why dont you just go out whaling cuz thats the biggest thing out there. I could care less who the hell here is employed, overemployed, underemployed or unemployed. Also dont care if.your a democrat republican or the goddamn communist party. Its about the goddamn LOVE of fishing and sharing your experiences.

I have a 1951 12 foot boat with a 2.5 hp Tohatsu and half my lures are from tag sales. And i work in the public sector and have called in sick to.go.fishing. Lay off Michael and trash talk me Ahab
stainless51

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys that usually bash other guys for catching smaller fish...and then going on a rant about other stuff non fishing related have SMALL RODS. Its been studied by scientists, some of these scientists grew up in close proximity to local transit and drive mid 90s Camrys.

I cant believe I own a 4 foot ultralight and enjoy fishing for smaller fish...i should be using piano wire and a marine winch
SheltonTom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a moderator for this post? This dipshit fal... is clearly out of line and should be thrown out of the forum. No one on this site has been more willing to share information and help others out than Michael. No one should be subjected to this bs. Go rant somewhere else you moron. Take up another hobby. Obviously if you are this angry, fishing just ain't working for you.
fivestring

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see some big fish photos instead of hollow insults. It would help your credibility if you had some photos of big fish to back up your poor attitude. Let's see some big fish photos from this year.
SheltonTom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big fish or not, he is still an asshole. Catching a bigger fish does not entitle someone to behave like a complete moron.
FishOn860

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallfreddson, Just because you haven't gotten laid in god knows how long and your dealing with the reality that your girl is sluttin around town doesn't mean you have to take it out on Michael who is nothing but nice to EVERYONE on here. you talk about him not having a job but your on here posting your bipolar rants at 9AM then again a 3PM so it doesnt look like you were to busy working today either.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moron banned.locking this post though, feel free to start a new one which can be more productive.

Feel free to msg me when people like this creep up

Thanks all.
Regl
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: