CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: Baitcasting Rod: 7' MH F&S Inferno/Abu Gacia Black Max L
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlexF

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 pm    Post subject: Baitcasting Rod: 7' MH F&S Inferno/Abu Gacia Black Max L Reply with quote

I have a baitcasting combo (left hand retrieve) I no longer use and it's taking up space on the rack. I need the space for another fly rod. I'm selling this combo spooled with new 40lb brais for only $40. The rod is a 7 ft medium heavy two piece, its a field and stream inferno. The reel is an abu garcia black max left handed retrieve. The rod is worth $30 and the reel is worth $50. The line is worth $13. This combo is in immaculate condition, as it was only used half a dozen times. It served me well in the short time I had it. I upgraded rods and never use it anymore. It was great for bass, crappie, pickerel, and schoolie stripers. Email: alexfaiella@yahoo.com. Call or text 203-305-9410.

Last edited by AlexF on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SheltonTom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have it? Did you also post on CL? I'm in Shelton and can look at it tomorrow.
AlexF

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have it and it is on craigslist as well, under new haven and sporting goods. No pics though. I may put some up today. You can come by tomorrow and check it out if you want. I have a pretty big backyard so if you want to make a couple casts that shouldn't be a problem.
AlexF

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reel is a left handed retrieve!!
AlexF

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Inferno/Black Max combo is now only $20. This is a left handed retrieve baitcasting combo spooled with 40lb stren braided line. Here is the link for the craigslist ad. If you want both rods, the price is $100. I will also throw in abu garcia reel lube and grease.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/spo/4743491281.html

The Inferno is the red rod in the pictures on craigslist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: