CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: shore togs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WILD BILL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: shore togs Reply with quote

I'm going out Thursday for togs from the shore. I'm thinking of trying Harkness state park. Anyone know what the access is like getting to the rocks?
Dave N.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wild Bill, from the main lot it's a short walk (~10min) to the rocks which would be to the left once you hit the beach. Used to do that many years ago with ok results. Wore neoprene chest waders and found a relatively flat rock that I would stay on until the tide kicked me off. Put crabs in a small mesh sack and hang over shoulder, and a few rigs in the pouch of waders......ah the good ol' days.......best of luck to ya......let us know how you make out
WILD BILL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave that was my plan exactly. I checked google maps and saw the little parking lot. That's where I'm going. Now I have more confidence. Thanks for the response.

I'll report back how I did. I recently stole one of my kids back packs and made it a fishing back pack. lol I got tired of carrying that huge tackle box.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: