CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Bass Pro Shop Brgpt, Walls are going up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: Bass Pro Shop Brgpt, Walls are going up Reply with quote

I drive by there almost every day and see daily progress. Seen a crane down there and trailers loaded with concrete slabs in the morning thursday. Come back by on the way in at end of day and they had a few parts of the walls up and were welding them together.
Building should go up fast if its all concrete slabs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait...no more having to make the trek up to cabs, as much as I do like cabs.

Although, cabs has always given me great customer service so it's going to be tough if bass pro is not is good as them in that department.

Time will tell but it is certainly a welcome addition to this neck of the woods
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coastieyaker wrote:
I cant wait...no more having to make the trek up to cabs, as much as I do like cabs.

Although, cabs has always given me great customer service so it's going to be tough if bass pro is not is good as them in that department.

I have history with customer service from both companies via phone and email. Cabela's hires people who know what they're doing and know their stuff based on department while Bass Pro hires anybody.
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
coastieyaker wrote:

I have history with customer service from both companies via phone and email. Cabela's hires people who know what they're doing and know their stuff based on department while Bass Pro hires anybody.

Open job opportunities to those who are willing to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

much of the interior metal structure going up and some shows the roof line. gonna be huge.. you can see the billboard down there and it now says "bps coming soon"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: