CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Lake Robinson, Mcbee SC 1-6-08
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fish-head

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Lake Robinson, Mcbee SC 1-6-08 Reply with quote

It has been pretty cold here the last week. There was even some skim ice on some of the smaller ponds. Today was in the 60's Very Happy warm enough for a short sleeved shirt. I decided to try a lake that I only went to once before. I knew this lake wouldn't have any ice! Lake Robinson is a Nuclear power plant lake so I knew the water would be warm! The water temps were anywhere from 75-60 depending on where you were on the lake. The locals told me to expect the bass to start spawning any day now?

I picked up 4 very nice bass on a 1/2oz spinnerbait. I took pics but pushed the video button Mad instead. 1 was about 3lbs and the other was a 6lber that pulled like it was 10. Rest were 2lbers. I did get this nice bass on a finesse worm by a dropoff near the warm water discharge. Total for the day was 7 bass. Not bad for January! Very Happy Almost makes me miss icefishing..well almost Very Happy

Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you new home is treating you well! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im coming down there...screw the ice...nice fish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: