CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: New to ice fishing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goose203

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: New to ice fishing Reply with quote

Good evening gentleman, my name is Jake and along with being new to this site i am new to the sport of ice fishing, I love in season fishing (opening day of trout season until the water freezes, but thats another story for a different forum topic lol ) anyway, figured popping a hole in the ice and dropping a line doesnt sound bad to me! I live on the Waterbury/Wolcott line ive been out on the ice at Scovilles in Wolcott just to get my bearings on ice, so with that being said any tips or info you guys are willing to give, im willing to take it. Thanks for your time reading my post and i hope to meet some of you guys one day and cast a line. Happy Fishing!!! Smile
tav

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jake and welcome . get your self some tip ups ...a total of 6 is the limit can use or a combination ....1 jigging pole and 5 tipups. a cheap hand auger will do .....just make sure it has sharp blades. and the list goes on. so just ask questions and hopefully you'll get some good answers. good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: