CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Dear Abby
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just4fun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Dear Abby Reply with quote

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs, the phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was that moment, crouching behind my bucket full of ice rods that I noticed that the graphite blank on my custom rod appeared to have a hairline crack right by the handle.

Is this something I can fix myself, or should I take it back to the bait shop where I bought it?

Signed,
Jim
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLOL. BUMMER !! Wink Wink

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: