CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: Kayak cart on a budget...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil Bass Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Kayak cart on a budget... Reply with quote

[youtube] kayak angler on a budget here is one of my ideas. Is a kayak cart custom for the native watercraft slayer propel 13 http://youtu.be/wxWcXXPELBU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started to build my own cart mostly because I like to make every thing my self. but after I priced out wheels and some fittings , I found that I would be better offf with a Ebay deal. I ended up with two nice carts brand new shipped to my door for $40. I'm very happy with them. -Duncan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea/nice video Evil. Nice for you to post it for people to learn/dyi.

I just got one of these.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0082365AQ/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687542&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0024QAOJK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=198GAWFXKNXB19S2A0F4

Now you made me rethink that purchase. Would like to do something custom.

How do you store it? Just put it on back and use it as storage?

Size is a bit of a concern. I like the folding part on the one I got.
Evil Bass Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: kayak cart Reply with quote

hi ChaoSki,
i desing my cart so it can be use for storage and rod holder when is no under the yak..

is not done yet i need to add 2 more rod holders on the side and make every rod holder secure right now they are loose...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two of the cart in the Amazon link. same cart I just got mine thru a ebay bid. nice cart so far. I leave my cart on the shore or if at a busy blace I run it back to my truck. no wat would it fit on my Yak. - Duncan
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: