CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: New fishing kayak...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil Bass Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:25 pm    Post subject: New fishing kayak... Reply with quote

I'm So pumped !! Just ordered my new Fishing kayak
Is a SLAYER PROPEL 13 by NATIVE WATERCRAFT .
Any thoughts on this kayak?
What is your go to kayak or brand?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a great boat, reviews are great and being hands free has an advantage. $2,500 is way out of my price range for an yak you still have to rig. I have less than $500 into my Walden Scout including the $100 for the Dept finder. Some day I'l like to try a sit on top peddle yak but for now I stay dry and warm in my Walden Scout. Enjoy your Yak and hope to meet you on the water some day. -Duncan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

HI: LIMEYMOTORS, dont get me wrong i still have my sit in kayak, is a old town trip angler 10, and yea is cozy and dry too so i know what your talking about!
lol
i got this new yak becouse is a 2014 model and they are on sale for $2,250 the propel 13only. the propel 10 still @ $2,299
i only got it because i manage to sell one of my motorcycles..
I'M A BIKER WITH A FISHING PROBLEM!!!
any way count with my to go kayak fishing just let me know 2 or 3 days early to acomadate my life around.
THIS GO FOR ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO GO KAYAK FISHING I'M FROM MANCHESTER CT, I DON'T KNOW ANY GOOD PLACES BUT I'M WILLING TO TRAVEL TO A GOOD SPOT FOR FISHING!!!

THIS IS MY OLD KAYAK>>>

AND THIS IS MY NEW KAYAK>>>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Biker with a fishing problem" We have that in common. Im a big fan of the brit bikes and even had a fly by night shop called Limeymotors. I now mostly ride my 79 Shovel but still have a triumph and a Norton both from 1970. Im just counting the days till spring. -Duncan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Awesome Reply with quote

cool bro, I don't think i will ride this year cause i sell my everyday bike it was a sport bike 05gsxr 600, i still have a 07 m109 voulevard but i have her in my friend garaje i have taken the weels off to send them to powder coat, it needs a new clutch and some other stuff that i want to add. And I'm not working at the moment so yea no riding this year maybe for next year ill be out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kayak Fishing and motorcycles.. are there any two better things?

I ride a 1978 Yamaha xs750 and have a wilderness systems tarpon 140. Itching for the warm weather.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Kayak Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: