CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: my first kayak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTBASSMAN313

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: my first kayak Reply with quote

hey everyone I just bought a fishing kayak this winter and ready to hit up some lakes for bass just need some suggestions where is good/not good all info would be great thanks!! Very Happy
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the sport!
There is an abundance of sources out there but some of the better ones I have found are...

1. CT fishing report as distributed by the DEEP every week and 2. the State boat launches on the state website
3.onthewater.com
4. For yak fishing info and great forums check out YakAngler.com and of course, this site!
arselkyzer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be nice to see the picture Very Happy
PECo

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: my first kayak Reply with quote

CTBASSMAN313 wrote:
hey everyone I just bought a fishing kayak this winter and ready to hit up some lakes for bass just need some suggestions where is good/not good all info would be great thanks!! Very Happy

You should paddle and fish all of your local ponds and lakes, and then hit the good ones whenever you have even a little bit of time. I hope that your kayak is easy to transport. In my experience, easy gets used and difficult doesn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Kayak Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: