CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: South Norwalk inshore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
platonjk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: South Norwalk inshore Reply with quote

Hello all, new to the boards. kinda new to fishing started up 3 years ago.

Was anyone else as excited as me when the dock at Calf Pasture went back up? what a disappointment. my best catch out of there was a nice fat bluefish late last season, dead low tide. i lost more than i caught that night but that was probably the most action i saw out there.

any tips for a boatless shlub?
basshole56

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go as often as you can and keep a journal. Take notes of everything(tide..moon...bait..wind..what you used...were you drunk) it will help you down the road. I started out 15 years ago and those first few skunkfest years taught me a lot......start by finding out where the bait is, bunker is plenty.
platonjk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man makes sense. thursday night it was warm, no wind at all. i cuaght a bunch of sea robins with some other people on any bait we used. one guy got a striper 18 inch, one small fluke. one guy lost two keeper fluke jigging off the right side of the pier with a neon mullet. hopped off the hook right at the surface 2 times!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: