CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: saltonstall tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikejiggen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:22 pm    Post subject: saltonstall tomorrow Reply with quote

Who wants to fish with me at lake saltonstall tomorrow? I know its last minute, but i had a change of plans and would really like to go tomorrow. I really don't wanna go by myself. I know the lake real well and will definitely put us on fish. text me and we can finalize a plan. 203 631 4974 Mike Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you get any good ones? I'm new to freshwater, just got my RWA pass a few weeks ago. I need some advice on fishing the lake and gear. Haven't rented a boat yet. I just use frogs and plastic worms on the banks. I go all the way to the right, away from the highway past the Porto-John. On the hydrilla flats. Where are some good bass spots
juliasara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once the rain stops I'm going to be taking the kiddo to saltonstall. We usually fish off the dock, any pointers on the best bait to use and best spots to fish?
Paulmike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fish there a lot i live close, usually fish by myself, whenever you wanna go there lemme know
doctorjay1970

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to fish there but I know nothing about the place other than I heard there are walleye there. Any advice for a first time visitor?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: