CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Seymour res #4 8/8/15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Seymour res #4 8/8/15 Reply with quote

I haven't been to #4 since Peco and I were there 2 years ago.
Decided to check it out and showed up around 230pn.
There were many people kayaking, swimming and drinking, and it was super irritating that people had their kayaks on the launch and didn't think to move them while they were swimming.

I launched and banged the western side for a while and the water was very clear and fish were visibly present.
I was getting multiple hits off a 4in blue craw on a 3/8 jig, along with hits off of my 6 in roboworm.

I was only on the water for a short time when I got a call to come home for unexpected stuff.

The place has a lot of good stuff going on and I look forward to going back when there aren't so many people around.
ChaoSki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Seymour res #4 8/8/15 Reply with quote

I haven't hit those up yet, but it's on my to do list.

Yeah, it's disappointing when you try to get away from people only to find them all around at a place where there should be peace and quiet.
PECo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Pete! I wonder whether those smallies are still in there. If so, they must weigh at least four pounds by now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: