CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: lower bolton lake
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTBASSMAN313

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: lower bolton lake Reply with quote

does anyone know how lower bolton lake is this time of the year? i have been bass fishing middle lake this year a few times and have had great luck mostly 1-3lbers just want to get some info on what baits would work best? been mostly using berkely havoc pit boss / yum dingers on middle lake any feed back would be great thanks!!
Zaxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of tomorrow I believe the lake is going to be closed to mostly everything (except boating and fishing) due to a large algal bloom. I went there on Saturday the 29th around 8 am and the water had extremely low visibility. I paddled around the whole lake in a canoe and didnt get a single hit on top water frogs, texas rigged worms, or rubber crawfish. Those baits have been really good to me in both lower and middle bolton lakes. Best bait I've used though have been live crawfish, but that requires some wading around in streams to catch some.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: