CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Wet Some Line 2/13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Wet Some Line 2/13 Reply with quote

After work I decided to head down to the Pequonnock at Wonderland of Ice. Arrived at 4:49pm to find flow average and shorline areas of my favorite spot to be iced over in very skim black ice.

I worked 2 spots with a helsinki shad HJ-6 and black/white 1/4 oz inline but never had any followers or hits.

Next stop was the lower tidal area at Glenwood Park but nothing their either.

Hit the road around 5:15pm.

No mergansers were seen diving.
RLoutdoors

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on getting a job.
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLoutdoors wrote:

Been working at the Main St Price Rite since mid December. Managers love my work ethics and so do other hard core coworkers.

I say to my mom and many of my buddies, "I want to be like the Miccio men".

My pure Italian grandfather and all his bros were those old school Italians who went to work at a young age, fought in the wars, stayed in shape, never stayed home, and were hard core workers.

Keep me busy without overdoing it outside with carriages. I don't want to be standing around hardly doing anything. There's nothing to do, so do you need help? That other worker didn't notice that item, but my quick vision easily spotted it.

This evening I was scheduled to work til 9pm. I'm finished throwing cardboard into the baler and see it's 8:53pm. Instead of being 1 of those lazy a$$ workers who signs out, I went to the front end to rearrange things, pick up scraps, and sweep rock salt. Then when I get to the clock to sign out, it was 8:59pm. I'm about to punch out and the clock turns 9pm right as I reach for the buttons.
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLoutdoors wrote:

Was officially Employee of the Month in July
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: