CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Getting Close to the End
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:41 pm    Post subject: Getting Close to the End Reply with quote

Sunday afternoon I arrived at Seaside around 2. High tide was 1:15. West winds were gusting 20 to 30 mph steadily. Winds started diminishing once tide got lower.

Threw a number of topwaters and a FLR-10 but never got a single swirl or hit. No bait was in sight wherever I was wading. Birds were active farther out and just out of range, but they died off later.

Water surface temp got down to 53.1 in Bridgeport Harbor around low tide, according to the online page.

It's looking like we're getting close to the end of the surfcasting season along most of the shoreline and it's now getting close to the time when bait and stripers move up river and into the warmer coves, bays, and discharges along the shore.
Indigo394

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Thank you Michael Reply with quote

I have been following your posts all year. I'm afraid I don't get as much fishing in as I once did and so I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and knowledge. I hope that 2016 brings great fishing for you.[b][/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: