CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: Fishing kayak for sale slayer propel 13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil Bass Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: Fishing kayak for sale slayer propel 13 Reply with quote

have a Fishing kayak for sale is one of the top 10 fishing kayak on the market, here is the link with the specifications http://www.nativewatercraft.com/boat.cfm?id=52 I bought it new in January of 2015 is a 2014 model i add an yakgear anchor trolly and a hummingbird 170i fish finder I mouth the transducer on a way that didn't require drilling holes on the kayak no even for the cables, and a cabelas battery made my own cart/rod holder for it. Comes with front hatch cover and a home made rudder extension it works awesome, comes with a paddle no life vest. Yes is a propel drive but sometimes you need to use a paddle because it will get stuck on the weeds... You can pedal back and forth to keep your fishing spot. The seat is high enough to keep you dry... "Have normal wear and tear " from coming in and out of the water. Is a very stable kayak not a cheap kayak and price is NOT NEGOTIABLE!! $2,000.00 only cash no trades.
Here is my email onestartattoo@gmail.com if anyone is interested or wants some pics please send me a email thanks! Carlos.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No PFD"? So, with what did you replace it, Carlos? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: