CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Mondo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Mondo Reply with quote

Member mikeyinstfd (Mike) and I hit Mondo Ponds Tuesday morning, arriving around 9:15. We fished til about 12:45.

We covered both ponds. The smaller pond was the one producing. There were stacks of bluegills and dinky bass hanging out near the shoreline wherever there was vegetation, brush, and sunlight. A few crappie were spotted and so were 2 nice bass.

Mike played around with a number of lures. Lures I threw included yellow perch HJ-6, yellow perch XR-4, tennessee shad HJ-6, weightless soft plastic 2" dragonfly, weightless soft plastic 2" Sassy Shad, and an inline spinner,

Total for Mike was 2 bluegills and 1 dinky bass. Both came on a Bass Pro Shops jerkbait. My total was 2 crappie, 1 pickerel, 1 dinky bass, and 3 bluegills. Crappie were 8" and 9", which came on the 2 soft plastics. Everything else was caught with the 2 HJ-6.
ChaoSki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Mondo Reply with quote

I don't know man........we fished Mondo pond last week on kayaks for 3+ hours with 0 success. Heck we didn't even see 1 fish. Used similar lures.

Not only that, I was unable to find any fish on the radar either.....and we scanned the entire lake 3-4 times.

We did not hit the small pond though. This places seemed completely fished out. Bucket brigades have depleted the main pond.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: