CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Connecticut River shore access Middletown area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doctorjay1970

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Connecticut River shore access Middletown area Reply with quote

I work in the Middletown area and was wondering if there are any shore access points where I can go fishing after work?
Emo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at river front park off of river rd.
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Connecticut River shore access Middletown area Reply with quote

doctorjay1970 wrote:
I work in the Middletown area and was wondering if there are any shore access points where I can go fishing after work?

Harbor Park has plenty of free parking. I once caught a tiger trout next to where one of the Lady Katharine cruise boats was tied up next to the park.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of spots along River Road in Middletown and River Front Park in Cromwell, 1 exit North on Rt. 9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: There si a pond right don the road Reply with quote

There is a place right down the road from my work. I do garage door repair for this business and as a bonus litteraly in walking distance there is a nice pond not far from it. Check it out just go to the address here and you can miss it: http://www.garagedoorrepairmiddletownct.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: