CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: NIENTE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: NIENTE Reply with quote

Sunday I arrived at the Remington sandbar around 2pm. Low tide was scheduled for 3:09. Had the same setup as last time. Water temp was staying steady between 49 and 50 while I was out there. Winds were a steady 8mph southerly, making it feel cooler than inland.

Casted with the FLR-10 and a few topwaters for a while but never got any hits. A buddy came later and threw an SP Minnow and said he was feeling adult bunker due to him getting a bit deeper than the FLR-10.

Later on the last of the outgoing I went to my honey hole at Seaside. Water felt about 2 or 3 degrees colder than Remington and saw no signs of bait around. Never got a single hit or follower.

Went back to Remngton and then called it a day around 4:15.

A difference I noticed was the bait. Bait was up on the shoreline and didn't see as much as I have been. Bunker were coming in and out. Might be a sign of water getting warmer and bait and fish starting to move out into the open waters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: