CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: SLOW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: SLOW Reply with quote

After getting plenty of sleep Saturday night into Sunday afternoon, I arrived at Seaside around 4:45. Tide was coming in and water temps had warmed back up to around 60.

I started off at the cannon and threw the 2oz Hopkins, Tsunami pencil popper, and Bone Chartreuse XRW-13 but nothing.

Later I went to check out Remington. Saw 2 familiar faces there and both said there was nothing going on. Threw the topwaters and Hopkins but still no signs.

As I made my way back to the cannon, I decided to stop at the open sandy area by Remington with the tide being high enough. Threw the Tsunami pencil popper out there a number of times but not a single follower.

Ended the evening at the cannon, where I got a small explosion on the Tsunami and landed a sea robin on the Hopkins.

Called it a day around 6:45
sonamcobain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Pen field Reply with quote

I tried the reef on sunday lots sea robin and than got onto schoolie stripers, as the tide was at the highest . Never have i have caught this many. Lure i stuck to was bucktail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: