CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: C.K.A. Upper Moodus Res Recap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVec80X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: C.K.A. Upper Moodus Res Recap Reply with quote

So the Upper Moodus tournament is in the books. First a big thanks to Lake Side Dan's for opening up early, providing free coffee and being supporting our efforts. So please make sure you support his business if your out that way. We had a great showing and it seems as though everyone had fun. We had some new faces which were great to see.

We recorded 55 bass and 70 Pickerel. The day started out calm, but the winds picked up at about 10:00 AM

The 1st pace winner was Rich Willette with 63.25 and he took the $170.00 1st place purse. Lunker with 17" was Justin Davis who took home $95.00.

Here are the standing:

Richard Willette 63.25
Mihail 60.5
Chris Dannenfelser 58.25
James Carey 55.25
Phil Co & Justin Davis 50.25
Dan Cote 41.75
Joe Depaola 41.5
Eric Chatham 38.5
Anthony Vecca 23.75
Justin Davis 7 Alan Mason 11.75
Robert Meunier 10

Once again I hope everyone had a good time. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. One thing I have to say is I like the group of people we get, everyone is supportive of each other, flexible and no one takes this too serious. The theme is fun, fishing with a little competition and incentive.

For photos from the event please visit: www.connecticutkayakanglers.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: C.K.A. Upper Moodus Res Recap Reply with quote

Looks like fun. Any Pike in that lake or Carp?
AVec80X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No pike or carp...that I know of
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Kayak Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: