CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Lake Lilinonah..7/18/2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Lake Lilinonah..7/18/2016 Reply with quote

Thanks to an office move being had today I had the day off.

I decided to hit up Lake lillinonah and arrived around 7:30. The temperatures were fairly mild and the breeze was minimal.

I started out using a 4-inch roboworm on fluorocarbon line. There was significant activity on the surface and a lot of bubbles coming up from deeper water.

I was getting several nibbles on the drop shot but decided to continue on after not being able to reel anything in.

I switch to my second rig which was a
Ned rig on Flouro. That also yielded several bites but again I wasn't able to bring anything to the yak.

I decided to keep paddling until I reached the first residential dock and I switched over to a 5 inch senko watermelon seed. That location yielded two nice large mouth.

By the time I knew it it was time to pick up my son.

I was surprised that the other set ups I tried had not worked out. I tried a 7 inch zoom worm with 1/4 bullet weight with an offset shank hook to no avail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: