CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: Had a good day.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: Had a good day. Reply with quote

Hit 6 bass and 2 blues fishing a tube and worm on the CTR east flats Sun. I had one a lot bigger but it slid off my lap when I was getting my camera. Good action from the train bridge down.

Ctyakman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

Where do u launch from and where is the east flats my friends and I want to try are luck for some striper any tips would be appreciated
Emo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can launch under the 95 bridge in Old Saybrook. On the left side there is a ramp for kayaks. The flats are swallow water closer to shore on both sides.
Emich

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Had a good day. Reply with quote

Emo wrote:

Hit 6 bass and 2 blues fishing a tube and worm on the CTR east flats Sun. I had one a lot bigger but it slid off my lap when I was getting my camera. Good action from the train bridge down.

WOW
Emich

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Had a good day. Reply with quote

Emich wrote:
Emo wrote:

Are you by any chance Bulgarian?
WOW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Kayak Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: