CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Kayak Fishing
Viewing Topic: For Sale: Old Town Predator MX with Trolling Motor - $1150
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pagerobinson82@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Old Town Predator MX with Trolling Motor - $1150 Reply with quote

I have had this kayak for two seasons now and it works perfectly. Obviously scratches from use, but nothing major. Happy to send more images upon request, couldn't figure out how to add to post. Only upgrading to a Big Game Prowler II so I can add another battery to stay out overnight. Asking $1150 for everything below (OBO).

Includes:
-2014 Old Town Predator MX (List Price: $1299)
-30lb Thrust Minn Kota Trolling Motor: Less than 20 Hours. Kayak goes about 5mph depending on weight (List Price: $109)
-Warrantied Battery: warrented Cabela's AMG marine battery (List Price: $179)
-Custom Motor Mount: strong motor mount with no drill holes into kayak and quick, easy ability to add motor.
-2 Scotty Rod Holders ($30)

Shipping: Can deliver if withing 50 miles of Norwalk, CT or can workout mail or pickup.

Only selling because I need more weight capacity. That said, if anyone is willing to trade/bargain for a Big Game Prowler II that's what I am looking to get.
[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Kayak Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: