CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: I guess it's official...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clinteastwood

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: I guess it's official... Reply with quote

By looking around at post dates on this site, I guess it's official. This place is dead. Somebody please turn out the lights.
PECo

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should post a fishing report. . . .

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been out once this year and posted 1 report. Most of what I see is from last summer.
PECo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clinteastwood wrote:
I've been out once this year and posted 1 report. Most of what I see is from last summer.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get out more.

On Saturday, I fished Rogers Lake. The water temperature got as high as 71 degrees! Most of the largemouth bass we hooked were so active that they might as well have been smallies. I lost a four-plus pounder on its second somersault. We ended up catching about a dozen keeper largemouth bass up to 2-3/4 pounds.

Today, I fished Long Pond in North Stonington. The highest that the water temperature got was only 69 degrees. We caught only three dink largemouth and one keeper that weighed only one pound, five ounces. It was an unexpectedly tough day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it isn't as dead as it looks. Seems that it was a great online community, I hope someone would revive it back.
PECo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been traveling a lot. I've been out of state at least a week every month, lately. Today, I'm in Newark with a view of the lovely Passaic River, which makes all of our Connecticut rivers look pristine. It's loaded with chromium sludge and dioxin. The plant that produced Agent Orange along its banks was too toxic to remove, so they just buried it where it stood.

I've been hoping that CTFishTalk would pick back up after it went down for a few months; it hasn't. But, heck, I'll tell you what I've been up to, when I can.

In addition to traveling, I've also been unable to post fishing reports because I've been pre-fishing for my club tourneys, like the one I fished at Highland Lake with rmflint (aka Ryan) on Sunday. Those reports have to wait until after the tourney. I'll try to post one later, but we made a tactical blunder and only managed third place.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil you need to get Turtle Kiss to start posting again!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: