CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: www.gasbuddy.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: www.gasbuddy.com Reply with quote

Went on the above site they advertise on channel 30. Gives the prices of gas in your location. I clicked on N.H. area but it covers the whole state. Looking down the list I guess we were paying $2.37 a year ago with the prediction of 4 bucks by summer. Although it didn't go quite that hight last year from where we are now I'll bet its not that far out of the question this year. Saw the RV show advertised last week on TV they said a $100.00 gas card with a purchase of an RV at 4 bucks a gallon that won't go far. Price going to affect your fishing this year? I am thinking of buying another deep-cycle battery and using the trolling motor alot more than my Yamaha.
mikenice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will not effect my fishing because some other part of my life will do the suffering not my fishing
Just4fun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikenice wrote:
it will not effect my fishing because some other part of my life will do the suffering not my fishing

Right on!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: