CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Secret Pike Lake Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been a lot of pike mentions in posts this summer...just not in the subject line of the posts. I just did a quick look and found a bunch within the last 2 months. Just sayin. Laughing Appreciate the posts and the info. Far too many lurkers around. Always amazes me when people put up posts with good information and there's like 64 views with zero replies.
Pauleye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Fishing in Hopeville Reply with quote

I fished hopeville specifically for pike 4 or 5 times over the past 2 seasons. I caught none. After reading this post I still have no urge to return to Hopeville. I'm sure its a great body of water and I'll go back I'm sure one more time this fall and try for pike, but it is very long and weedy. Everywhere looks fishy, too. Pachaug, right down the road, is a much better pike fishery.

What the fish did the other day will not translate into future success. The most helpful info from this post, and I mean helpful, is that you can fish for pike in the summer, too, not just spring and fall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: