CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: The Race - 6/4 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnthonyG65

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Sunbeam IV Reply with quote

The party I was with was on the same boat right before you guys. Left about 1030 AM, arrived off Race Rock about 1120. The first wave gleaned zero fish. Good thing we didn't pack it in though. By the time we headed back around 2ish, we had boated 10 stripers and dozens of blues with 6 guys. The striper I boated (I lost one when my line got jacked by a neighbor!) was 38"-40". Just ate the last of it tonight! I did boat a nice blue somewhere in the mid-40's. Biggest fish of the day. All told, my take was 1 striper and 10 blues. Good day. Beautiful weather!
catch&release

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree RobO I hate the wire trolling, it's not fun unless your in great shape! I'm a steak and cheese kinda guy so hauling blues and line siders from the middle of the ocean trolling sucks! Lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: