CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: TRUE STORY that happened Today @ West Hill Pond Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Skeeter wrote:
Why would anyone call you names,being that there is not nearly enuff dep on the water it is up to us to report bad or dangerous behavior. So what you do is very comendable. I cannot tell you how many times i have witnessed things happen on the water (usually performed by weekenders) that could or may have caused harm. If i had a penny for every pleasure boat i have seen with booze and not enuf or no life vest on board and they never are caught i could retire (and im only 40). So keep it up.
Johnny

This is why I chose to work weekends all day just so I can fish comfortabley in my 12 foot tin can during the week. Laughing Same thing on the ice though with snowmobilers and quads not so much the quads they don't go that fast but the snowmobilers. Lost 2 traps to them at Bantam a few years ago. Only if they came in reach of me and my spud...
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SD i was more referring to people losing their gear/boats for fishing during the off season or without a license. I always thought it just to scare people. Didn't know if you actually knew of any case where it has. The DEP word is good enough for me though.

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: