CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: TurtleKiss???? Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: TurtleKiss???? Reply with quote

Hi!

TurtleKiss hasn't posted in quite some time.
Miss seeing her posts.
Hope all is well!

SeaDog1
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's still around. I have seen posts from her just no fishing reports for a while Razz
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks DD.

Hmmm? Wonder why she hasn't posted any reports?
Sure doesn't sound like OUR Kira!
Maybe it's that legal problem about her art work!

SeaDog1
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she thinks we're a bunch of male chauvinist pigs who only think about fishing, beer and women. Well she got that part right but we still like her reports too Cool
RobO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole art work thing in regrads to the mis quoted article has keep her a bit busy. She hasn't been fishing much lately. She is definately missing going fishing on a daily basis.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope things work out for her and she makes it back here soon.

Jim
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Male chauvinist pigs who only think about fishing, beer and women."

I had it all wrong all this time. I thought it was Women, Fishing and beer. Ugh..

She posts on Face book still. Hmmm. Maybe she is tired of the site. Hope not.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the concern, everyone! I did have about 2 weeks of non-fishing (torture) in early August, as I was getting about 100 emails a day...mostly interview requests from the media. I was a total wreck due to my business reputation getting slaughtered by the British tabloids. Sounds made-up, but both me and my turtle Koopa have now received tabloid exposure in the UK for our respective art. Everything is calmer now. I've declined the media requests since I hate the attention and just wanted to be on the water again.

I'm back to fishing 3-5 days a week, but I haven't been posting reports since I haven't been catching anything significant at all. One bass here and there...nothing special. I did go back to Breakneck again though. I can't post a report about that though because then you'd all be asking me how I managed to get a 12 ft. jonboat, battery, and electric motor in there. No comment. Wink

I upload all of my fishing photos to Facebook as I take them, so, feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already. The username's TurtleKiss. It's good to be back and thanks again for thinking of me.

P.S. Found out last night that Batterson is actually fishable again - the weeds have turned into slime that my motor can handle! Caught an 18-inch bass along the left side @ 6 pm. I really need to learn how to hold the fish so it looks huge like all of BT's do...

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, looks like sea dog has a crush.....

TK if you want the fish to look bigger hold it out in front of you with your arms fully extended. Wink

Justin
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bass Addict wrote:
awww, looks like sea dog has a crush.....

TK if you want the fish to look bigger hold it out in front of you with your arms fully extended. Wink

Yeah, doing the opposite really doesn't help the photo, does it? My bass really looks average in the picture - I'm surprised because it had a huge belly. Don't want it to look totally fake though - I don't need to compensate for anything. Razz
Oh...forgot to mention, I'm up to 9 license checks this year.
Virtual hugs for SeaDog!

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kira!

Awwwww - Geeeee Exclamation Embarassed Wink

SeaDog1
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking fish...looks better than average actually. Glad to hear things have settled down a bit for you.

The bottom line with posting is fishing reports help everyone here. Whether you had a good day or a bad day people can learn from your experiences. As you know I post about just about everything...maybe some people get sick of seeing my reports but I use this site as a way to keep track of my own trips as much as anything else. I know it is easier to put up a post that says you killed out there but as I said before...people do benefit to learn about what's not working.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDawg10 wrote:
Nice looking fish...looks better than average actually. Glad to hear things have settled down a bit for you.

The bottom line with posting is fishing reports help everyone here. Whether you had a good day or a bad day people can learn from your experiences. As you know I post about just about everything...maybe some people get sick of seeing my reports but I use this site as a way to keep track of my own trips as much as anything else. I know it is easier to put up a post that says you killed out there but as I said before...people do benefit to learn about what's not working.

Fair enough, DD. I don't keep very good track of what I'm using, time of day, size of my fish, etc. I just take pics and upload them to FB if there's a cell signal. I do know that fishing in windstorms is a huge reason why I'm not having as much luck lately. Hopefully you already know that's a bad idea. I'm going to try from 4 a.m to noon and see what happens.

PECo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

SeaDog1 - Scoville Reservoir isn't in A Fisheries Guide to Lakes and Ponds of Connecticut. Do you know why? I read online somewhere that the DEP has stocked it with trout in the past, so I can't imagine why it isn't listed in the book.

Turtlekiss - I have some errands to run in Bristol, so I might stop by Scoville today. In which direction should I go from the boat launch ramp?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kira, glad to have you back and ditto what Dawg said as we all learn from other people's postings on what's hot and what's not and I don't think there is anybody on this forum who fishes more than you do!! Wink Very Happy

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: