CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater
Viewing Topic: Gonna go saltwater fishing this year - first time Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect hook set wrote:
sorry for making my self a hypocrite by using this post but

Michael try using the EDIT button to combine your posts

Please tell me how many words I misspelled k thanks =)

Then I guess while you were fishing that time, you caught a naked girl who was swimming with the bluefish. Once you caught her she gave you a few kisses before releasing her back in the water Laughing
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfinder wrote:
You must not be fishing in the right place then! 2 Months from now we will be bringing in the nice 1's!

I'll fish the right place if you decide to get me there. You pay for everything too Razz Laughing
fishfinder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
fishfinder wrote:
You must not be fishing in the right place then! 2 Months from now we will be bringing in the nice 1's!

I'll fish the right place if you decide to get me there. You pay for everything too Razz Laughing

Sorry, your school ie set up wouldn't stand up to where the big ones will be anyway!!!! LOL.

and standing on the shore like an idiot!
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfinder wrote:
Michael wrote:
fishfinder wrote:

Sorry, your school ie set up wouldn't stand up to where the big ones will be anyway!!!! LOL.

No problem. I'll stay around the local area with my MH 8 footer catching 36" schoolies instead of 40+ inch cows Laughing
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
fishfinder wrote:
Michael wrote:
fishfinder wrote:

No problem. I'll stay around the local area with my MH 8 footer catching 36" schoolies instead of 40+ inch cows Laughing

36"ers ey???
Remember this?
http://www.ctfishtalk.com/new-pb-ct-keeper-12-3-t10845.html#.UTAUxaJPg4k
You catch a 36"er legit on a lure and i will donate to you 3 Crapalas that i don't use. You can hold me to this . This season or 2025 .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you dont even know what a 36"er feels like! It'll probably break your little pole! LOL When you want to step up and catch some real fish let us know.

kjud29

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michael talkin about catching 36 inchers when his PB in CT is 30 inches HAHAHA
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfinder wrote:
Yeah, you dont even know what a 36"er feels like! It'll probably break your little pole! LOL When you want to step up and catch some real fish let us know.

I'm ready whenever you are. I'll book the 2 nights at the 5 star hotel while you go to the bank for the 2 of us. I'll buy my own 9 footer while you pay for a twin lobster dinner. Laughing

We'll do the same thing in January next year for Outter Banks bluefish. Once we get home I'll be driving a brand new Chevy Volt that you got for me for Christmas Laughing

Last edited by Michael on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crest Daddy wrote:
Michael wrote:
fishfinder wrote:
Michael wrote:
fishfinder wrote:

36"ers ey???
Remember this?
http://www.ctfishtalk.com/new-pb-ct-keeper-12-3-t10845.html#.UTAUxaJPg4k
You catch a 36"er legit on a lure and i will donate to you 3 Crapalas that i don't use. You can hold me to this . This season or 2025 .

I'd rather you donate me brand new SP Minnows so I can sell them on Ebay and make the money you spent Razz Laughing
fishfinder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of buying a new pole and 5 star reservations just save some of that money and buy a car or a scooter.

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfinder wrote:
Instead of buying a new pole and 5 star reservations just save some of that money and buy a car or a scooter.

My money will go towards the 9 foot pole while you take care of everything else.

fishfinder wrote:

I'm ready to step up and catch some real fish with you! Be ready with your ATM and Debit card! Laughing
fishfinder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still driving the same car with the same problems Michael so driving all the way up to your house and then to fish and then back to your house is too much for my car. Its the main reason Im not running to Rhode Island and the Cape Cod Canal every weekend to fish for Stripers!!!! Im very limited to how far I can go in one shot especially when it gets hot out as thats when it really starts to act up/ Remember in Dunkin Donuts parking lot near my house when it shut off and wouldnt start back up for a few, well thats more common now in the summer if I drive too much. Cracked cylinder or blown head gasket is a big job (big money) but I believe that problem is fuel pump which is in the tank so that too is a pretty hefty bill that Im really hoping we get our settlement and buy new vehicles instead of putting anything more into these 2 beaters.

toonces

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was in Cape Cod (West Yarmouth right on Lewis Bay) in mid June and for two nights, threw everything i had at them. i could see them chasing bait even behind our rental (tidal creek) but they refused to take anything. my guess is that i was going too big and i had nothing smaller than an ounce and change and wished i had some 5" Crystal Minnows or similar. it was frustrating and wished i had more time to fish but the kids had fun at least.
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfinder wrote:
Still driving the same car with the same problems Michael so driving all the way up to your house and then to fish and then back to your house is too much for my car. Its the main reason Im not running to Rhode Island and the Cape Cod Canal every weekend to fish for Stripers!!!! Im very limited to how far I can go in one shot especially when it gets hot out as thats when it really starts to act up/ Remember in Dunkin Donuts parking lot near my house when it shut off and wouldnt start back up for a few, well thats more common now in the summer if I drive too much. Cracked cylinder or blown head gasket is a big job (big money) but I believe that problem is fuel pump which is in the tank so that too is a pretty hefty bill that Im really hoping we get our settlement and buy new vehicles instead of putting anything more into these 2 beaters.

Well then I guess neither you nor I will be able to get into the real fish

What a bummer Rolling Eyes
fishfinder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you dont have to go all the way there to get into real fish! You can easily get into real fish right at the Housy! At the Cape Cod Canal though you are much more likely to get a bigger 1 and more often.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: