CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Honesty?????? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getthosestripes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who honestly gives a damn! this website is whack!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly! One weighs 4 lbs and the other 2.5!!!! You guess! The photo weigh ins are killing me! LOL A Carl Zeuss Lens does wonders. No wonder why Americas Top Models refuse to use it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long story short, i have caught fish that weighed more than they looked in the picture or the fish looked bigger =P

I am sure some people guess the weight or exaggerate BUT, there are times where a picture doesnt justify the size of the fish.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly! and who really cares anyway if you know its underweigh, then u know it! who cares!? this is what pisses me off. ever heard of a fish story? you arent a real fisherman if youve never told one

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: really ????? Reply with quote

i just want to say there are alot of different kinds of people out there im just saying i dont think lieing about a 5 lb bass is really worth it. nor is it worth worrying about all of us here fish because of the love of the stalk then bite then hook set the fight then landing and sometimes its about much more then that. i will say some people feel it necessary to exaggerate maybe to that person who is just starting out or who has been fishing for years but only caught small trout and sunfish a 3 and a half pounder looked like a 5 and fought like a 10 none of these comments or pics posted on here means they beat you by a lb in a tournament keep that in mind also for those exaggerators out there tell us about your 8 and 9 pounders as much as you want . feel confident and the big ones will come and for the guys loosing sleep go file a complaint with the tournament officials...... oh yeah this isnt a tournament lol either way this is about a fun place to swap stories pics tips and anything else we want to talk about.
personal best 10 lb 8 oz registered with MD dnr
personal best in connecticut 5 lb 6 oz or maybe it was a 3 lol
PECo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: really ????? Reply with quote

Bassaholic wrote:
personal best 10 lb 8 oz registered with MD dnr

You got a 10-1/2 pound largemouth bass in Maryland?!?! Shocked Sweet! Very Happy That's A LOT more impressive to me that 10 pounders from Florida or Texas. Was it in the Potomoc?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the Potomac it was a farm pond there are quite a few hawgs in little hidden farm ponds you just have to know who to talk to to get permission to fish there that's the only trick lol there are a lot of older farmers who like to be Roland Martin on Sunday mornings on their own ponds so they keep people away luckily I have a few family friends with some nice hidden fisheries with run through streams that keep everything lively
RaMPaGeBaSsMaN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best ones are the people that put over 5 k worth into boats hd fish finders ect and are like "I forgot to bring my camera" bro like if you dont have a iphone in your pocket... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put this thread to rest!!! thumbs down thumbs down
Weekly reports from around CT, the LIS and beyond.
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lock it after I post this

unless you have a scale in a picture where you can see the whole fish and read the scale, we will never know if you are being honest.

pictures of just fish arnt always that acurate sometimes fish look much smaller than they are and other times people make the fish look massive when they arnt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect hook set wrote:
lock it after I post this

unless you have a scale in a picture where you can see the whole fish and read the scale, we will never know if you are being honest.

pictures of just fish arnt always that acurate sometimes fish look much smaller than they are and other times people make the fish look massive when they arnt

Agreed now lock it : Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: