CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Ice out tourny Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BassGetHooked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off- A double thanks to Jim (Flippy)- One for putting together this awesome tourny. It was smoothly run and a good time had by all.
And another- Thanks for having me out with you on your boat. I learned a lot and had a blast.

Congrats to the winners! And it could be said that if you even caught a SINGLE keeper you were in a winner in some way because the fishing bite was TOUGH Twisted Evil

Thanks again, and nice to meet a lot of you guys. I look forward to seeing you on the water another time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys were smart BS, except for you should have left after the 1st couple of hours Laughing glad there wasn't any emergencies.

Justin
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, enough of this thread, lets start the new one on moodus WHOS IN? I give Nick credit he did say he was going to zero it was Sniper that didnt want to get smacked by Dumbo, I think thats why they left, And guys please do not harm the fish by throwing them, they are very very good friends of mine and that really upsets me when I hear that. It wasnt the fishes fault that you and the day sucked we all sucked,Everybody had a rough day, there were plenty of people that didnt catch fish, But hey welcome to tourny fishin.Theres good days and theres bad days!

Last edited by flippy on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
slimecoat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Chuck and next level. Sounds like a tough day. I'm glad I didn't miss anything!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Gary you did, You missed fishing with a great group of people.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats chuckc & next level!

Even though I didn't participate officially, I had a fantastic time Saturday. What a frikkin' beautiful day! I want to give an enormous THANK YOU to whoever hooked me up with Rich, the boater who let me ride with him for 5 hours. I'd fish again with him anytime...friendly, very helpful, not awkward at all. Hopefully, he'll introduce himself here shortly.

After witnessing how the rest of you did, I didn't feel shame for only catching one crappie. I tried out a lot of new lures...basically ALL of them. BTW, I fished for an additional 3-4 hours from shore & caught nothing. Even the channel cats had no interest in my Powerbait. My bladder held up for over 14 hours though, so that's pretty awesome.

Flippy, I agree with you about the handling of fish. Everyone, please release all caught fish gently (unless it's an eel - you can set those on fire.)
Also, I'm impressed at how well-organized this was. Great job!

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turtlekiss, Well said, I was the one that asked Rich if he wanted a partner, seemed like a nice guy, he said he was going to get involved with ctfishtalk. He also said he was only going to fish for 2 hours, you guys fished all day.Anyway I was very pleased with everybody, If the tournys can go that smoothly, I will do alot more.
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Chuck and Nextlevel! After reading this report probably was best if I missed this one. Very Happy
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just talked to a guy that had a tourny there sunday, 8 boats 3 small bass, terrible
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: