CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: A POLL Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fm12!

Whooooa!!! 37 Pickerel in 4 hours.

Will have to tell my buddy that the crown of "Snake King" has been taken away! by you!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

SeaDog1
fishinschmoe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WASTE OF SHINERS?? Billy Bass... That was a kick in the nuts.
I would chase 37 tip ups no mater what the F was trippin em. Not for nothin, I happen to know people who actually ENJOY eating those thin toothy bony bait stealin critters. If we wanna slap dudes for posting, we may wanna slap you for fishin one hole, and asking everyone else for their "secret spots".... then when you get one, tell the dude he's wastin bait! I fish Halls pond ALOT, and he was 1 flag away from a 5 pound largemouth.

Here is a secret spot for ya. Buy the DEP fishing book ! It has just about every lake, what town it is in, what swims in it, where the launches are, how to get there, and a TOPO map.

Sorry for bitchin, but if 37 pickerel gives him a wood... God Bless Em.
billybass

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No harm intended about the 37 pickeral, dont get me wrong fish are fish and 37 flags is a lot, Im just SAYING i would hope for a few of them to be somthing of a different caliber,thought it was quite funny, really didnt know I was slapping anybody,I need to remember some of you are a little sensitive.sorry Laughing
pdcrack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishinschmoe wrote:
WASTE OF SHINERS?? Billy Bass... That was a kick in the nuts.
I would chase 37 tip ups no mater what the F was trippin em. Not for nothin, I happen to know people who actually ENJOY eating those thin toothy bony bait stealin critters. If we wanna slap dudes for posting, we may wanna slap you for fishin one hole, and asking everyone else for their "secret spots".... then when you get one, tell the dude he's wastin bait! I fish Halls pond ALOT, and he was 1 flag away from a 5 pound largemouth.

Here is a secret spot for ya. Buy the DEP fishing book ! It has just about every lake, what town it is in, what swims in it, where the launches are, how to get there, and a TOPO map.

Sorry for bitchin, but if 37 pickerel gives him a wood... God Bless Em.

uhh.....wow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: