CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: 2010 Bassmaster Classic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just4fun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just goes to show who's really the best (in case there was any doubt..)!!
I agree about the fishing versus talking thing,....I'd also like to see some footage of them making a few casts without catching anything. I like to see how they're actually working the bait rather than just seeing them reel fish in,..but maybe that's just me!

I also think that in a tourney sport like fishing that it's kind of silly to have just one big event each year,.....I think it'd be a lot better to have 4 "majors" which are spread throughout the year in different locations like they do in golf & tennis!
For fishing, I'd have one each in the North, South, East & West and I'd space them, through the 4 seasons. Just my $.02
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea Mark, and maybe they should structure them via the points race. Only the top 75 anglers in the points race should fish the majors instead of the entire field. Then cut them down to 25 anglers after the first day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to see some footage of all the anglers not just the same 5 all weekend,i would be pissed if i busted my ass to make it to the classic and got no props at all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: